CrookedScepterCrookedScepter

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Basic Income for the US Basic Income for the US

It's not surprise that the comments below mine are full of "IT'S COMMUNISM!!! IT'S SOCIALISM!! THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE!!!". A UBI will be more efficient way to distribute funds by replacing the classical welfare system with a UBI. The cost will be about 600-700 billion a year total. That's what we spend on the overbloated military now. But you got some jokers who think that helping the rich is good, and helping the poor is "from satan". What a gag-

adamanimates responds:

It's a big part of people's ideology. If it turns out that's wrong, well, maybe part of their core identity is wrong. So it's hard for people to change their minds, even when math, studies, thousands of economists, and even people they respect support the idea.

jackson chocolate factory jackson chocolate factory

Buahahaha!

OMG This had me stupid weak! Even though the audio was a rip from a radio station, it's still had me bent over like a 12-year-old-boy.....HO!!

The Final Dump The Final Dump

You little wanker...

I don't know if you know it or not, But You ripped me off! :D

http://www.newgrounds.com/ portal/frames.php?id=9302

C heck it- I released that flick before the last year went out so there is no disputing it. I aint angry or nuthing, I just thought you had to know...

smokeshow responds:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHTTT hehehe with my name on it and everything suuuuure you made it... ahha and your web address is a lost link buddy.... suck my ass bitch!!!! ;)